Grundfos Flexible Water Inlet Adapter


Buy A New Grundfos Flexible Water Inlet Adapter

This part does not connect the toilet to the macerator.

Parts now shipped worldwide email for a quotation.

Note: This part is suitable for pipework from 32mm to 42mm, price is per connector.

In stock


Buy New Grundfos Flexible Water Inlet Adapter


Need a new Grundfos Flexible Water Inlet Adapter?

These flexible connectors can be used for replacing existing perished rubber flexible connectors. A Grundfos in some setups like restaurant or office kitchens which run a lot of fat, grease and oil through the Grundfos tend to damage the rubber it can disintegrate, if yours is looking discoloured its best to change it before it starts leaking.

Some other reasons to change a rubber connection can be due to over tightening of the jubilee clip which then pierces the rubber and causes droplets of water to appear. Another reason for damaged flexible rubber inlet connectors can be caused by bath panels or tiled panels being to close to the rubber connector so when the Grundfos is in use and vibrating the tiles or panels can pierce the rubber, always leave clearance when fitting panels or tiles near rubber parts to avoid damage.

If you need to cap off the water inlet valves on the bottom of a Grundfos you will need to buy a Grundfos inlet blanking cap.

Please note,

Before buying any parts please email us for help or advice to make sure you get the part that you need, most emails answered within the hour.

All items are tested before dispatch and cannot be accepted back for refunds.

Buy A New Grundfos Flexible Water Inlet Adapter