Doctor Saniflo online macerator repairs in Great Britain
Need your Saniflo macerator problems repaired?
Please contact us first before sending a Saniflo to us to determine if it is worth trying to repair as there is a fee to be charged for our labour to inspect any Saniflo if it repairable or not.
We may be able to repair your Saniflo macerator and Turboflush models giving them a new lease of life. Most plumbers that you call in will not touch them due to the unpleasant nature inside.
You have probably had a plumber come to your house or workplace and without even dismantling the unit say, you need a new one, when that is not true we can easily carry out a Saniflo Repairs in most instances.
At Doctor Saniflo we offer a speedy repair service all you have to do is:
1. Remove the unit from its location
2. Empty any excess fluid to reduce weight as couriers charge by the Kilogram (i.e. let the unit dry out)
3. Put the unit into a bin liner and seal it up to prevent and remaining droplets of fluid escaping.
4. Place your full contact details inside, full name, address, post code, and telephone number & email address.
5. Pad the unit in bubble wrap or similar to protect in transit.
6. Once you have done this, all you have to do is send it to us using a courier of your choice, you will also be responsible for return postage. If you need a label put on your you can email it too us and we will print it off and attach it to your parcel.
Repairing your Saniflo Macerator is a lot cheaper than buying a new one, better for the environment by not adding more waste to landfill sites, recycling is the better option.
A Saniflo can last many years providing you look after it, we have worked on a 20 year old unit which was still going strong, all it needed was a new switch.
This service covers the whole of UK mainland. Approx turnaround time is 5-7 days from when we receive the unit. Click Here to go to our pricing page.