1. All parts sold are non returnable items for reasons of hygiene.
2. We will not be liable for any costs/losses/replacement items for any parcels that go missing due to incorrect address details entered at the time of ordering on our website or paying via payment request or bank transfer.
3. It is the customers responsibility to supply a correct delivery address, those details cannot be changed after an order has been made. If addresses need to be changed after ordering you must re-order products with the correct address.
4, Used Saniflo’s come with a 28 days guarantee but does not cover misuse, they are items that have been previously used and sold as is. The item may have signs of cosmetic wear, additional parts may need to be purchased to suit your configuration but is fully operational and functions as intended. Used Macerator pumps will sold with the external parts that are attached to them when they were removed from site, you will be required if necessary to put your old external parts on to the new used macerator if you have them. Used Saniflos or any other macerator pump we sell are not sold as reconditioned, they are machines that have been removed from jobs where the client chose not to repair but to replace so we fit new parts to them and sell them as used.
5, We will not process orders or send out parts to a P.O Box addresses.
6. Cancelled or re-delivery of orders will incur a small fee, we are charged by the credit card payment company and have to pass this cost on.
7. Delays with deliveries are unfortunate and are out of our control as we use a third party to deliver our goods: If your parcel does not arrive within 2-5 working days Monday – Friday weekends do not count as a working day, please notify us immediately. We do not send out replacement goods if the existing parts are still in transit. We have to wait for 14 days before we can make a claim against the courier, we must follow procedure before refunds can be made which can take 30-40 days.
8, Do not book in tradesmen until you have physically received goods as we are at the mercy of third party courier companies and cannot guarantee delivery times and will not be liable for any losses incurred.
9, We recommend electrical parts be fitted by a suitably trained person and will not be liable for any damages or loss for incorrectly installed/fitted parts.
11, ALWAYS TURN OFF THE ELECTRICITY BEFORE FITTING ELECTRICAL PARTS & USE AN RCD PLUG SAFETY DEVICE.